JCH International cares about the privacy of users of our website and we are committed to protecting the information users share with us when using our Site, and we are fully committed to protecting and using your information in accordance with applicable law .
The information we collect
Below are the different types of information we may collect.
● Unidentified and non-identifiable information, which may be provided by you during the registration process or collected when you use our Services (“Non-Personal Information”). Non-personal information does not allow us to identify the person from whom it was collected. The Non-Personal Information we collect primarily consists of Technical Information and Aggregate Usage Information.
● Information that identifies you individually, that is, information that identifies you or that can, with reasonable effort, identify you (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information we collect through our Services includes, but is not limited to, name, email address, address, telephone number, IP address or other information requested whenever necessary. If we combine Personal Information with Non-Personal Information, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
● To provide and operate the Services
● To develop, personalize and improve our Services
● To respond to your reactions, requests and requests and provide you with our assistance
● To analyze demand and usage patterns
● For other internal, research or statistical purposes
● To strengthen our capabilities in data security and fraud prevention
● To investigate possible violations, enforce our terms or policies, or comply with any applicable law, regulation or government authority.
● To send you updates, notices, promotional materials and other information about our Services. If we send you promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving them by clicking on the unsubscribe link that these emails contain.
How we collect information
Below are the main methods we use to collect information:
● We collect information when you use the Services. When you visit our Digital Properties or use our Services, we may collect, collect and record these uses, sessions and related information.
● We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us. For example, we collect the information you provide to us when you contact us directly through any communication channel (for example when you send us an email with a comment or feedback).
Cookies and similar technologies
When you visit or access our Service, we allow certain third parties to use web beacons, cookies, web beacons, scripts, beacons, and other analytics technologies and services (“Tracking Technologies”). These Tracking Technologies may allow third parties to automatically collect information about you in order to improve the way you browse our Digital Properties, improve the performance of our Digital Properties and personalize your experience on our Digital Properties, as well. only for security and fraud prevention purposes.
We will not share your email address, or any other Personal Information, with online advertising companies or advertising networks without your consent.
Where is the information stored
Personal Information may be retained, processed and stored if this is necessary for the proper provision of our services and / or if required by law (as explained in more detail below).
How Wix Protects Information :
The hosting service for our Digital Properties provides us with the online platform that allows us to provide the Service to you. Your data may be stored through our hosting provider's data, database or general storage applications. It stores your information on secure servers behind a firewall and offers secure HTTPS access to most of its services
All direct payment gateways offered by our Digital Properties host and that we use adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS, as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of companies like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers, including physical, electronic and procedural measures.
Regardless of the efforts made and actions taken by us and our host, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of any information you upload, post or otherwise share with us or anyone else. 'another.
We encourage you to set strong passwords and to avoid providing us or anyone else with sensitive information the disclosure of which you believe could cause you substantial or irreparable harm. In addition, e-mail and instant messages are not recognized as safe forms of communication, so we ask, and encourage you, not to share sensitive information through these methods.
● Use of your Personal Information is necessary to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you (for example, to provide the Services to you or to provide you with our customer or technical support)
● It is necessary for us to use your Personal Information to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation.
● It is necessary for us to use your Personal Information for our legitimate interests as a business, provided that such use is at all times proportionate and respects your rights to privacy.
If you have general questions about the Services or the information we collect about you, or how we use them, please contact us:
4 avenue de la Marne, Building B,
The Cartelot 59290 WASQUEHAL